Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lonely Soldier, by Damien Rice

So instead of doing anything tonight I relaxed and played through a whole bunch of songs that I hadn't played in a long time.  It was very enjoyable and my fingers hurt pretty bad right now, which I must admit hasn't happened in a very long time.  This song I found early last year and I immediately loved it, as does happen with ever Damien Rice song I hear.  It is very simple on the guitar and I would lay down and put myself to sleep playing it, but since I had several busy semesters and my internship in Atlanta it was forgotten for a while, then resurrected at the beginning of the year for a bit till I butchered it at a show.  A beautiful girl, however, informed me she loved hearing me sing it, so for fun I decided to record it in hopes of winning some hearts.
My old mac is exactly that. . . old, so forgive it's hiccups with the recording, which is definitely a little off.  And since I can't seem to keep a pick for more than an hour without losing it, I am also with out one of those, but no worries because no one is going to really watch this anyways, except you mom.  Thanks for the support, love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment