Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday

This whole weekend was great!  I love living near the city and being able to participate in all the amazingness that it has to offer.  Friday I finished work early and joined some friends on a visit to "The Hog Wallow" for some pool and live music.  Saturday morning I woke early and biked, with a friend, to the farmers market, where our bicycles were valet parked.  We bought pao de cajo from a Brazilian woman, fresh fruit from a little girl, and Belgian waffles from, well of course, a Belgian.  So good.  Then today after church I took my scriptures, a blanket, and a couple other books and enjoyed some afternoon reading in a couple different parks, before heading to hear Elder L. Tom Perry speak at the University of Utah.  I didn't think to pull out the camera for most things unfortunately, but here are a couple pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment