Monday, August 8, 2011

18 days of feet

A while back I listened to an interesting talk on TED.com that talked about 30 day challenges.  I really enjoyed it and wanted to try it out.  So, I wrote down several things I might like to try for 30 days.  One of those was to take a picture ever day; and instead of just taking a picture, I decided I would take a picture of my feet doing something different in a different place each day.  Making a kind of cool little journal of significant events.  Unfortunately, I didn't finish the full 30 days after getting sidetracked with my MCAT test.  None the less, I am very happy with 18 days I did do and am excited to start a new challenge.
(Note: I used my i-phone and the instagram app filters for each one of these pictures)

Day 1: At the gas station filling up, when I decided to really start taking pictures every day.


 Day 2: Reading in the basement of my parents house


Day 3: Watching some woman's world cup soccer action in the basement


Day 4: Finishing my book in the park


 Day 5: Out riding bikes around the state mental hospital

 

Day 6: Eating popsicles and playing lacrosse with the family, at my brother David's house

Day 7: A little plasma donation to pass the time and to get me some play money


Day 8: Enjoying some high quality music in the park with my friend Lauren


Day 9: Enjoying some Malt shop with my buddy Jake and Carli


Day 10: Shadowing Dr. Nokes in Radiology at UVRMC


Day 11: Watching "True Grit" at the Scera shell with Suzy and some friends


Day 12: Night run by moonlight down Provo canyon with Jake and Catelin


Day 13: Doing some bouldering with some friends at the quarry


Day 14: Free movies all day with Brady and Justin in Brigham City


Day 15: Church in Brigham City with the boyz


Day 16: Laying in bed stressing about the MCAT


Day 17: Living it up in SLC after finishing my test


Day 18: I love Hammock! Relaxing in Jake's backyard and listening to music at his farewell concert 


Other feet pictures of mine I found:

Yellowstone
Vegas
Seattle
L.A. (Huntington beach)
BYU bean musium

In the hospital after my new nephew was born

2 comments:

  1. cool idea! how'd the mcat go? good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! how are you guys doing? The MCAT went alright. . . I think. I'll find out on the 30th.
    p.s. I saw your sister at church on sunday.

    ReplyDelete