Saturday, August 20, 2011

Italy

So, I decided that I wanted to take a break from all the medical non-fiction that I have been devouring over the last couple years and return to some simple entertaining fiction.  In looking, I quickly settled on one of my cliche favorite authors: John Grisham.  It, of course, turned out to be a great choice and The Broker, which is the book I chose, is a great read so far.  It is, however, really making me want to go spend some time in Italy.  So, instead of being alone in my longing, I decided to showing off some amazing photos I found to make you all feel the same way.  Enjoy!

giampaolo macorig
giampaolo macorig
giampaolo macorig
giampaolo macorig
cubagallery
cubagallery
giampaolo macorig
giampaolo macorig
giampaolo macorig

No comments:

Post a Comment